Is a one-of-a-kind performing arts special presentation, with a multifaceted performing arts production involving music, dance, acting, and art, all in collaboration with each other.
- The presentation is a creative piece written with the help of both our teachers & our students!
- Music will also be newly produced for the special presentation!
- This specialized production and event will be supported and will also have booths/presentations by:
- The City of Cooper City
- Cooper City Water Department
- Genesis Inspiration Foundation
- Local company sponsors from around the area
Sunday, June 4th, 2023
Tickets: $25 – General Admission
JCC – Auditorium
We are proud to present our wonderfully talented Musicians and Artists! This event is a celebration of music, art, and the environment! We will have three separate groups of musicians performing:
- GROUP A: 3:00-4:00 PM
- GROUP B: 4:15-5:15 PM
- GROUP C: 5:30-6:30 PM
Along with a silent art auction and display which will be open from 3:00 PM through to 5:00 PM. Tickets are open to parents, guardians, and the general public. Student performers, artists & directors/teachers have been working tirelessly to produce this magical event!
Sunday, May 21st, at 3:00 PM EST, Don’t miss out! – @Inna’s Hall of Fame Performing Arts Conservatory – 8673 Stirling Road, Cooper City, FL, 33328