- Dancers purchase their own costumes for the show. Costumes are ordered in October and January. The cost of the costumes are $60.00/choreography. There will be a 50$ recital fee as well as an additional charge for tickets ($35.00/ticket).
- Younger students will rehearse in class, but will need to attend at least one dress rehearsal and one final run through (on the stage). Older students will rehearse in class when possible, but will need to attend all rehearsals scheduled (outside of class and on the stage).
- In order to participate in our end of the year recital you must register no later than January.
- Attendance for those students participating in the dance recital is imperative during the last 2 months of class (Session 4). Students missing more than 4 classes during this period of time will not be allowed to participate.
- Anyone who misses dress rehearsal and/or run through on the day of the performance will not participate.
- All other performers are required to be on site 2 hour prior to the scheduled time in their dance costume and make-up.
Inna’s Hall of Fame Performing Arts Center’s dance classes are often asked to perform at local community events in Cooper City, Davie, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines and surrounding areas. Information on these events will be given during the school year prior to the events. Participation in these shows is free and on a voluntary basis. Although it is not mandatory, it is strongly recommended.